An English teacher based in London. Continually striving to design my lessons in new, interesting and inspiring ways.

The Blogging Begins.

During the past few years of my life I can say with absolute certainty that teaching has moulded and shaped me as a person, not just professionally - but personally. It has certainly helped me grow into a stronger, more assertive person, and I have learnt so many lessons I know other professions would not emotionally be able to teach.

To create a blog has always been an aspiration of mine, not for the purpose of exclaiming how amazing my teaching practice has become, but for encouraging myself to better myself through research and sharing: connecting.

As teachers we are at the edge of a technological tidal-wave, we must learn to accept this flow of power as a way of not just bettering ourselves, but bettering our learning so in turn our teaching continues to excel. This blog will contain my musings on certain educational ideologies and anything noticeable that catches my eye.

I hope it can help you too :)
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template