An English teacher based in London. Continually striving to design my lessons in new, interesting and inspiring ways.

ThingLink: a revolution in resource making!



Touch the circle images above to explore my new resource, created on the wonderful website called ThingLink.

What is ThingLink?

I was made aware of this website from #TMLondon, a fantastic evening full of teacher led CPD! I also was made aware of MANY other brilliant websites teachers can use to their advantage, but for this post I will just focus on thinglink.com.

What this creative website allows you, and your students, to do is create resources, like PowerPoints, but all on ONE slide, such as the example above. You just click to add links to your image which can be music, articles, texts- basically anything as all you need is the link! It is so simple and easy to use I managed to create this resource above in under five minutes.

I will be playing around with this website over the next few days so stay tuned for more creative explorations from yours truly!

Give it a go yourself, click here to get your FREE account and get started!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template